Desire Change Consult Internship program provides tertiary students the platform to experience our highly competitive corporate environment, filled with significant support structures, development tools, and opportunities. This helps to maximize individual and organizational development, through the execution of predefined internship objectives.
- Fulfilling tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Performing administrative duties.
- Undergoing personal development activities.
- Job shadowing.
- Learning behavioral and technical skills related to the Travelling and Tour industry.
- Prospective level 300 and 400 undergraduate and post-graduate students
Duration: A maximum period of ten (10) weeks.
Awards: A commission stipend of Five Hundred to 1000 (500-1000 cedis) Ghana cedis.
Desire Change Consult is a dynamic and innovative travel consulting company dedicated to providing exceptional services to individuals and organizations seeking personalized and memorable travel experiences. With a passion for traveling and a commitment to customer satisfaction, Desire Change Consult aims to transform how people explore the world.
How To Apply
Click on the link below to Apply